Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunbeam

Yesterday in Washington Square Park, the sun came out late in the afternoon giving me a preview of spring. Not only did throngs of people appear in their spring gear, performers materialized wherever I looked. There was a young man playing the grand piano, another the violin, and even a third playing a saw, yes a saw. But it was this fellow circling a hoop up and down his rubbery body that captivated me.As I watched him move through my lens, he began to disappear into one of my Phantoms. It wasn't until I viewed the images last nite that I noticed how a sunbeam had obfuscated his head.New or old readers, please notice the new Follower gadget on the right making it easier for people to follow me; so please click on it and encourage others to join you! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment